Saturday, May 10, 2008

it's been an interesting day

One week on Etsy and one sale. I'm feelin' pretty good about it. I've been making some stuff. I want to make a purse or two, but that is a bit more work than making the jewelry. I will though...I'm itchin' to work with some fabric. I did get a handy little tool that helps create beautiful consistent knots. So, I've been stringing stuff lately. Here's some of the stuff I've been working on...they'll get up on my etsy sometime soon.

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: