Friday, March 12, 2010

Redesign

Hello all.

I've been working on a new design for the website, so I figured I'd change the blog up a bit too.

A while ago a couple of my friends started a new hobby. They are now addicted to coloring. I decided to make my own coloring book instead of buying one. Here are a couple of the pages I've done:




I hope to get the new site up soon. A few photos have yet to be taken of some paintings to update my portfolio. Another thing that is slowing me down is the lack of a scanner. My old scanner is not compatible with my new Mac, and it's proving very difficult to find one not attached to a printer. I have a very nice printer that looks very pretty sitting on my craft table/desk, so I don't need an all-in -one. I'm afraid I will have to order one and wait for it to be delivered.

No comments: